Commercial Door hardware repair and maintenance services includes:
- Fire-rated doors, blast resistant doors
- Metal doors - hollow metal doors, aluminum doors, automatic doors
- Wood doors - solid core doors, laminated doors, pre-finished doors
- Fiberglass doors
- Lead-lined doors, hospital specialty doors
- Hinges - pivot, continuous, non-removable pin, spring, etc.
- Surface closers, overhead stops, concealed closers
- Exit devices, surface or concealed vertical rod exit devices
- Kick plate, armor plates
- Locksets, cylinders, deadbolts, push and pull protective plates
- Weather-stripping, sweeps, auto door bottoms, drip caps, thresholds
- Surface bolts, flush bolts
Commercial Door Repair Services in Baton Rouge
Advanced Doors, LLC specializes in commercial door repair services including hardware maintenance. Our trained technicians repair a variety of broken hardware parts including locks, hinges, flush bolts, and panic devices quickly and professionally.
With our Life Safety License, issued by the Louisiana Office of State Fire Marshal, and our ADA certification, we ensure that all of your doors and hardware are up to code and functioning properly.
For both automatic and manual doors, we have parts ready to go for your facility. We handle commercial door repairs and install replacement parts for any type of interior or exterior commercial door.
Our professional technicians are experienced in hardware maintenance, and we back their workmanship with a one-year workmanship warranty. We provide free estimates and are always ready to schedule a commercial door repair visit at a time that works best for you. Call us for your metal door, wood door, fire-rated door, and doorframe repairs. We've got you covered.